Best Quality Custom Carports In Sydney
- Flat – A very versatile style that works with a lot of old and newer houses. This style provides a clean minimalist finish for any application. On top of steel, flat roofs also open up more options; you can choose to go for an insulated roofing panel or a polycarbonate roofing which adds light to the space and looks very contemporary.
- Gable – One of the most popular styles of carports, gable roofing consists of two roofs that are diagonally slanted and meet at the middle. They can have a perpendicular wall on their faces like a triangular prism or be completely hollow in this area.
- Dutch Gable – The Dutch gable style has similarities to both gable roofing and hip roofing. Visually it looks like the top half of a triangular prism has been placed on top of the bottom half of a hip roof. Its artistic style is perfect for entertaining.
- Hip – All sides of a hip roof slope towards the middle. This is another common roofing style that will work with properties that also share this type of roofing style.
- Dome – A new roofing profile with great contemporary style that looks like a rounded curve surface. Dome roofing is very popular in polycarbonate, which is a material that looks a lot like glass but is more effective at blocking UV and insulating while providing light. The curved structure also allows rain to run right off.
Do you have to pay for a quote?
Do you need council permit or planning approval for my project?
What design of patio, carport or extension are available?
How wide can a carport be?
Will a Carport add value to my property?
How much does it cost to build a carport in Australia?
A DIY carport kit costs around $1000 at the low-quality end and $5000 for the nicer models.
Custom carports usually cost more. It roughly costs an average of $10,000 for a single spot carport and $20,000 for a double carport. Talk to our carport builders for more information. We can discuss exactly the carport you are after and give you a quote based on that, absolutely free.