Insulated Patio Roof Panels
- Expert Builders: Over 30 years of experience in home improvements in NSW.
- High Quality Materials:We only ever use the highest quality materials behind all our designs and builds for our clients.
- A Personalised Service: We are always devoted to offering you a service that is personal and customised to you. While there are many similarities between homeowners, we know that no homeowner or home is ever the same. Therefore, we always take the time to understand the insulated rooftop you are after, to give you the results you have been waiting for.
- Keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Shields you from sun and rain
- Reduces noise and movement from wind
- A vast amount of choices in colour
- Different roofing profile options to consider
- A selection of different thicknesses to fit different requirements
What is the best insulation for a metal roof?
There are many forms of insulation for roofs out there, but it’s really hard to beat insulated roof panels in Sydney. In these panels, both the roofing and the insulation is included for a comprehensive all in one solution: with all the benefits of a metal roof and insulation. It is an ideal choice if you are looking for a roof for your patio, veranda or pergola.
Alternatively, if you already have roofing installed already, spray foam makes a popular option for metal roof insulation. It does cost more than fibreglass batts, but it is very effective in keeping out rodents and preventing condensation and all the problems that come with it, like weak walls and mould. Fibreglass batts is known as a cheap alternative if you are worried about costs. Although fibreglass is very versatile and can be cut to size, it’s dangerous to use and should only be installed by a professional.
How do you install downlights in insulated roof panels?
1. Use your hole saw facing drill on the bottom face of the panel to cut out a precise hole for the light socket to fit into. You can either place the light close to a side end of the panel or in the middle.
2. Use the pocket knife to cut out a hole to thread the cables from the light to the channel you drilled out if the light is placed in the middle, or to thread down the side grooves of the insulation foam otherwise. You may also need to use the pocket knife to cut out some extra areas in the light socket hole to make the fixture fit, for example the clips.
3. Special note: If you want to put a light in the middle, you are also going to need a long drill bit in order to cut out an empty channel to run the cable of the light through.
4. You are good to fit the new light/s in!
If you have any doubt at all about your ability to do this, don’t risk jeopardising your new insulated roof panels. At Austek Home Improvements, we provide a holistic service and can send out a professional team to properly customise, outfit and install your insulated roof panels.”
Is it better to insulate the ceiling or roof?
Which types of insulated roof panels are the best?
What are the benefits of installing Colorbond insulated roof panels?
What is the best insulation for roofs?
Batts or foam spray make a great option if you are looking to insulate an old roof. But you should also consider roof insulation panels in Sydney. Innovatively, combining the different components of roof, insulation and ceiling together, they make the building process easier and more hassle free. The results are stunning in any application type or style also, which is why we believe insulated patio roof panels have grown so popular in Sydney.
How much does a patio cover cost
The cost of a patio cover depends on a few factors, such as material, design and whether a professional is catering to the installation or if you are doing it yourself.
A popular patio cover material, polycarbonate costs between $38 for a 2.4m length. The cheapest Colorbond roofing costs $18 per square metre.
Insulated patio roof panels best combine style, durability and comfort. As an all-in-one roof, ceiling and insulation solution, they are a convenient and cost-effective tool in constructing a new patio. DIY insulated patio roof panels can cost from $1200 to $3600, but custom made, and gabled styles are priced higher.
Should I get an awning or roof for my patio?
Awnings and insulated roofing for your patio both have their own great value in providing shade and shelter to your patio, and thus making it more livable.
At Austek Home Improvements, our awnings can retract manually or with automated control. This allows you to put up the shade to protect your guests and people inside the home from the sun when it’s hot and therefore, reducing the money you spend on cooling. These awnings also allow you to retract and pull them away on cold days for comfortable heat.
Patio roofing has timelessly looked stunning, with an array of styles and colours to blend in with the rest of your home.Our insulated patio roof panels offer a sleek compact insulated shelter that keeps everyone underneath it comfortable.
You can talk with our team for a free discussion for what would work out best for you, on 1300 765 895. Quotes are free.
Are insulated patio covers worth it?
Insulated patio covers cost more than some other systems – there is no doubt about that, but they’re also undeniably better. An insulated patio roof gives a clean and modern cover to your outdoor seating areas, that doesn’t just look great but keeps the area cool, shaded and dry from leaks. You can also use insulated roof panels to tidy up wires, keeping them concealed and safely out from view.
So if you want to be assured that you are getting the best value for money when you are looking to install a patio cover, you might want to consider opting for an insulated patio cover.
Outdoor spaces can be more problematic to look after already, but with this innovation you can be sure that you’re really creating a space that’s comfortable and regularly enjoyed.