Your Local Pergola Experts in Penrith
- Charming timber pergolas in Penrith to add natural appeal to your gardens
- Colorbond pergolas in any of Colorbond’s 22 colours, for a pergola that’s strong and easy to maintain
- Insulated roof pergolas to add sleek modern appeal and the comfort of thermal control to your outdoors
- Polycarbonate pergolas for some shade against UV, heat, and glare without eliminating natural light
- We’ll help you create pergolas that shelter your outdoor entertaining space
- Use pergolas to create beautiful and seemingly secluded archways in your garden
- Install a pergola near your swimming pool for extra shade when people aren’t in the pool
- Create an intimate and cosy lounging area in the middle of your garden in Penrith
Can’t wait to get started on your pergola in Penrith? Get a Quote – Call us on 1300 765 895 or email us on email@example.com to get in touch with our pergola building specialists. Every pergola we work on in Penrith is unique and special. We always start with a complimentary design consultation to understand and help better shape your ideas for a pergola design. We also provide a free measure and quote for all pergola projects in Penrith.
What is the best timber for a pergola?
How to choose the best pergola?
In order to choose the best pergola in Penrith, it’s important to understand the purpose you desire it for and the look you want to achieve. Whether it’s a summer getaway that provides a place to eat or hang out near the pool, a year-round outdoor dining area or comfortable solitude seating.
Additionally, you need to consider if you want the patio to give you a solid covering or have open gaps or glass. You can get a multitude of looks with the different shapes and colours in our range of pergola designs at Austek Home Improvements. Keeping all this in mind, you can better understand what requirements you have for a pergola in Penrith.
What is the best material to use for a pergola?
Wood has always been a popular option for pergolas in Penrith. However, outside they are constantly exposed to harsh temperatures, wind, rain and dust. On top of the weather, they can rot, decay, grow fungi, or become infested with termites and other insects if not given the proper care.
Therefore, metal pergolas make a fantastic practical option. Metal pergolas are strong and resistant to a lot of wear and tear. They should be galvanised and sealed to prevent rust. Austek Home Improvements provides different pergolas in steel that come in a variety of styles and designs.